Scubapro Everflex 5mm Winter Dive Gloves
Scubapro Everflex 5mm Winter Dive Gloves are made from Scubapro Everflex neoprene making them incredibley flexible for a 5mm dive glove. The diamond span lining is comfortable, warm and dries quickly helping to make these gloves even warmer, all while maintaining dexterity. Superb for UK winter diving.
Made From 100% Scubapro Everflex 5mm Neoprene, these winter diving gloves are incredibly flexible and warm. The combination of the Everflex neoprene, the single smooth skin seal and the diamond span lining combine to make a really warm yet flexible winter dive glove.
To make winter diving fun we need to keep our extremities warm, especially our hands, so we can operate diving equipment in the colder temperatures. This is often a compromise between thermal capactiry and dexterity, Scubapro have really balanced this well with the Everflex 5mm Winter Dive Glove!
Scubapro Everflex 5mm Dive Gloves – Warm Flexible Gloves Make UK Winter Diving More Fun!
- 100% Everflex Neoprene construction
- Softer and more flexible neoprene is extremely comfortable and improves finger dexterity.
- Blind-stitch construction eliminates water seepage through the seams.
- Diamond Span lining is comfortable, dries fast and seals extremely well.
- Single wrist seal minimizes water intrusion while maintaining warmth.
- Textured fingers and palm provide a good gripping surface.
- Assembled using a solvent-free glue, a 100% green process.
- Made from X-Foam, a petroleum-free, limestone neoprene.
|Wrist Seal / Securing|
|Size Chart Tab For Brand Size Guide|
|Is on Sale|
Please see full delivery info here
|Free Delivery||FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER £50*|
|Standard||£3.99 on orders under £50.00. Items ship within 2-5 working days.|
|Express||£6.99 Expected delivery 2-3 working days from order.|
|Next Day||£8.99 Orders must be placed before 12 Noon Monday - Friday. Only available if all the products you order are in stock.|
|Saturday Delivery||£30.00 Orders must be placed before 11am on Friday.|
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.