MGE Divers Standard SMB Reel – 50m Line
MGE Standard Divers Reel, is a great quality, robust and high performance Reel (this reel is used in our dive school because of these qualities). An SMB Reel is often required by many dive operations, together with a Delayed Surface Marker Buoy (SMB). A quality engineered Reel – often copied, rarely bettered.
MGE Standard SMB Reel
The MGE standard reel is a great general purpose reel, ideal for use with SMB’s for drift diving as well as deploying a delayed SMB on a wreck dive! The MGE reel can also be used for some basic line laying on wrecks. Made from a durable robust plastic the MGE reel is without doubt the most rugged reel we have used in our Dive Centre!
The MGE Standard Divers Reel has a locking trigger that is easily operated with gloves by gripping the trigger, this allows the reel to be locked in both directions, the trigger must be pulled to turn the reel spool. The size of the spool makes reeling a line in relatively easy without making the reel massive.
The Reel comes in various bright colours or black! and is desinged and made in the UK, overall the MGE Reel is great value for money, “A quality engineered Reel, often copied, rarely bettered.”
MGE SMB Reel – Features
- Suitable for left or right handed use without the need for modification.
- Easy to use, lightweight and compact.
- Locks in both directions
- Suitable for all types of diving with 50 metre line and SMB clip.
- 50m of 2mm Polyester line with 90kg breaking strain
- The MGE reel is fully serviceable and is lightweight and compact.
- Self lubricating.
- The MGE Reel is made fom rugged impact resistant polymers for extra durability. }
MGE SMB Reel Features and Dimensions
MGE Reel Dimensions
- Overall Length – 19cm
- Width at handle (widest part) – 15cm
- Spool Diameter – 11cm (50m of 2mm line)
- Depth inc spool “Knob” – 10cm
- Spool “Knob” – 3cm
- 2 holes in handle will take 4-6mm bungee (available seperately) N.B All sizes are approximate
Please see full delivery info here
|FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER £50*
|£3.99 on orders under £50.00. Items ship within 2-5 working days.
|£6.99 Expected delivery 2-3 working days from order.
|£8.99 Orders must be placed before 12 Noon Monday - Friday. Only available if all the products you order are in stock.
|£30.00 Orders must be placed before 11am on Friday.
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.